Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Day


"Doc"
Today I split my blogs from the art I create to the farm I run, and all of the little things that happen. I admit it is not a lot, but there are lessons that God teaches in the little things of life. Number one lesson, don't look up as you hang up the muck fork! And number two, certainly don't have your mouth open as you do it!!!! I try to have my camera with me always, but since it is clumsy, I can't carry it always. It still is fun to tell of them.
Doc, my ex-barrel-racing quarter horse is getting his one hour a day dose of tall grass. He "can't handle the truth!" that his system won't let him eat all of the grass he wants. He grass foundered a couple years ago, so he is on a diet to keep him healthy. Still, he looks a little fat, doesn't he?

No comments: