Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Precious pup


Carrie Underwood has come to live with us! Finally! She was allowed to dry up from the litter of pups she weaned, and then was spayed. She is just the dog I thought she would be. Sweet, quiet, easy on the eyes, and a good traveler. I sure hope the cats will accept her. We need to cut kittie claws before we introduce them. I observed her with the foster home's cats and she didn't pay any attention to them. All of her pups found homes, and they were just as quiet and sweet as she is. Now comes tomorrows test, when she meets the barn cat and the horses. When I think of a farm dog, it's always an old time collie I think of. They don't run off like hunting dogs, they give a good bark for stranger warnings, and they don't chase and kill cats, like JRTs. All in all, loyal, and good companions.

No comments: