Sunday, July 5, 2009

Homecoming


Don't I know you?


Hmmm


I DO Know You! Hi Sis!

After a 20 minute ride from the Meadow Lake Equestrian Center to home, Bear was apropriately greeted by his sis and her mother, with squeals of Delight? naa, squeals of who the heck are you? and this is our territory, Buster!
The electric fence I put up for a temporary boundary lasted about one hour, and noses were together pronto. They are still squealing today, but not as much, and there are some neighs when grazing, things are settling down, thankfully. Homecoming was great, we are all glad to be together again, and Bear seems to be able to hold a slow trot long enough for me to post. His canter is getting better, too, but I don't know where I'll be able to canter around here. He still needs strengthening in his back and our hills are perfect for that. I can't wait to ride him here.

No comments: